The 'Special One'

Funny a great manager like Mourinho is so insecure and needs to go where he is "loved".

Well if he went to the scum all the media will love him

waspish said:
Funny a great manager like Mourinho is so insecure and needs to go where he is "loved".

Well if he went to the scum all the media will love him
Going back to a club that sacked him
That's where the love is.

Churchill123 said:
Swales lives said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Jose the fucking needy one..What a media loving whore.

Fucking clown..he loves losing semi finals...

I seriously do not want him anywhere near our great club and hopefully neither do our board

Agree. I used to quite like him a few years back, but since he joined Madrid, he has become a total arse. Needy? fuckin' hell ...is he? with his fake 'sad look', his fake 'respect for Baconface', he really gets on my tits these days. I really don't want the 'special needy one' at our place and I don't think he ever will come here.

Exactly this! - Same as you when he was first at chelsea i thought he was alright... But now i think he's a complete bell end

As soon as he is winding up Feguson again you will all be righting how funny it is.
Chelsea WILL win the league next season if he comes back as manager

I much prefer chelsea to the other rivals we now have in the top 4. I hate the rags and arsenal most.

But i hope chelsea dont get top 4 because they could be a threat next year.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Churchill123 said:
Swales lives said:
Agree. I used to quite like him a few years back, but since he joined Madrid, he has become a total arse. Needy? fuckin' hell ...is he? with his fake 'sad look', his fake 'respect for Baconface', he really gets on my tits these days. I really don't want the 'special needy one' at our place and I don't think he ever will come here.

Exactly this! - Same as you when he was first at chelsea i thought he was alright... But now i think he's a complete bell end

As soon as he is winding up Feguson again you will all be righting how funny it is.

You may well be right, but for now I think he's an arse.

Swales lives said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Churchill123 said:

You may well be right, but for now I think he's an arse.

I think maybe I should be writing on how shit my spelling is as well

TGR said:
He won't last 2 seasons back at Chelsea.
He's been found out - an agitating, trouble causing, egotistical, selfish, self centred areshole. Come to think of it he would fit in perfectly at the Swamp.
And for all them reasons we told the c unt to get fucked when he came knocking on our door.

The cookie monster said:
TGR said:
He won't last 2 seasons back at Chelsea.
He's been found out - an agitating, trouble causing, egotistical, selfish, self centred areshole. Come to think of it he would fit in perfectly at the Swamp.
And for all them reasons we told the c unt to get fucked when he came knocking on our door.
How comes you suddenly have insider knowledge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.