The spending is not over!

birchwoodgingerste said:
George Hannah said:
II woke up this morning thinking we'd swapped Di Maria, Pepe, Coentrao and Vidal for Sinclair, Boyata, Kolarov and Garcia - too much cheese last night it was just a dream
That wasn't a dream you must have died and gone to heaven:)
I'm on the cheese again tonight, tomorrow I might wake up think the same and it might all be true!

im happy either way now. Our defence wasnt to bad last year and we were just short on goals which i think has been fixed.

Just bring on the new season im booooooooorrreeeeddd

Anzhi is having a fire sale. Samba could be available pretty cheaply (6-7 million), would it make sense? plus he is 29 so allows us to gradually phase in Boyata and Rekik (next season)

Spurs are signing Etienne Capoue for 11m, he would've been ideal, and as for Real Madrid
selling players when they sign Bale, forget it. They seem to stockpile players like no other
team, and wouldn't sell to us. Perez and his team must be a fucking nightmare to deal
with, with regards to transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.