The spending is not over!

FredTilson said:
Anzhi is having a fire sale. Samba could be available pretty cheaply (6-7 million), would it make sense? plus he is 29 so allows us to gradually phase in Boyata and Rekik (next season)

Yeah right.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
cityfan41 said:
As quality cover mate.

In place of who?

If he's cover, he's not necessarily 'in place' of anyone is he.

Come on, keep up.

My point is,as you are well aware.........we cant keep stock piling central misdfielders as we already have a glut and even though one or two arent upto the job they are still on the pay roll.

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
In place of who?

If he's cover, he's not necessarily 'in place' of anyone is he.

Come on, keep up.

My point is,as you are well aware.........we cant keep stock piling central misdfielders as we already have a glut and even though one or two arent upto the job they are still on the pay roll.

That's me told.

FredTilson said:
Anzhi is having a fire sale. Samba could be available pretty cheaply (6-7 million), would it make sense? plus he is 29 so allows us to gradually phase in Boyata and Rekik (next season)

No

Samba looked a real quality player about 3 years ago for Blackburn,gave 100% every game and looked a solid defender who could cause big problems at set pieces,he's gone on to make some serious amounts of money but his career has suffered drastically,i believe he's got gold encrusted windows on his Range Rover worth £80,000,sounds a right dick to me

unsworthblue said:
Samba looked a real quality player about 3 years ago for Blackburn,gave 100% every game and looked a solid defender who could cause big problems at set pieces,he's gone on to make some serious amounts of money but his career has suffered drastically,i believe he's got gold encrusted windows on his Range Rover worth £80,000,sounds a right dick to me

Richard Dunne. Voted our player of the year 3 years running. Wouldn't ever have said he would have been good for arsenal at the time. Half decent players look great in poor teams.

unsworthblue said:

Aye 3 years ago says it all. Last year at QPR he was shite with a Capital S.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.