The spending is not over!

As we dont want to be LEFT in the lurch........

The priorities are....... a centre back followed by a left winger then,as a nice treat,a left back.

Pepe
Willian
Coentrao

Wow,that was easy!

FantasyIreland said:

The priorities are....... a centre back followed by a left winger then,as a nice treat,a left back.

Pepe
Willian
Coentrao

Wow,that was easy!

If we sign those three we are in business, but we are looking at spending around 60m if we were to get them.

Those three would be my pick though.

FantasyIreland said:

Pepe
Willian
Coentrao

Wow,that was easy!

If we were willing to nearly double our expenditure it would be pretty easy.

NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:

Pepe
Willian
Coentrao

Wow,that was easy!

If we were willing to nearly double our expenditure it would be pretty easy.

If Kondogbia can play left back then I'd sell Barry, Sinclair and Kolarov, and try for Pepe, Willian and Kondogbia. I think we will miss Barry if he goes, he wasn't eye-catching and had the occasional mare, but at times he was a very important player for us in cup and league games. His lack of pace isn't as damaging as that of Lescott, who despite lacking pace is crap positionally too.

Selling Sinclair,Lescott,Barry,Kolarov and maybe(hopefully) one or two others would help balance the books.

I also rate Kondogbia,if he is as versatile as suggested then he should be a no brainer imo.

There doesnt seem to be any more concrete links/rumours from anyone regarding us buying any more players...nothign from SSN or the ITK's on here unless Ive missed something...just a lot of posts from people saying we should buy certain players.......

I still think we need to add pace to our attack and mostly on the left and I agree a new centre half is really needed ( though i would be loathed to see Pepe )

I agree on selling Sinclair....and would love to see kolorov (but he will stay) and especially garcia go (though I dont see anyone in for them either)

FantasyIreland said:

Pepe
Willian
Coentrao

Wow,that was easy!

Wow, we already have 4 new players who are alien to english football, a manager who also has no experience of the Premier League and you want to add another 3!

I think we will have to wait at least a season for all this lot to adapt. Some of the best players ever seen in this League have struggled in their first season. I can't see all our new recruits hitting the ground running. Hope I'm wrong.

BL2blue said:
Wow, we already have 4 new players who are alien to english football, a manager who also has no experience of the Premier League and you want to add another 3!

I think we will have to wait at least a season for all this lot to adapt. Some of the best players ever seen in this League have struggled in their first season. I can't see all our new recruits hitting the ground running. Hope I'm wrong.

I understand your concern but we will probably be losing at least 3 players who will contribute next to nothing anyway,if expenditure allows,i think its worth the risk.

Regarding your second point,i'm confident all four will be succesful from the off,the evidence so far is very encouraging anyway.

FantasyIreland said:
BL2blue said:

I understand your concern but we will probably be losing at least 3 players who will contribute next to nothing anyway,if expenditure allows,i think its worth the risk.

Regarding your second point,i'm confident all four will be succesful from the off,the evidence so far is very encouraging anyway.

FI, I hope your confidence proves correct and this old Blue is very happy come May next year. I think it's going to be a very exciting season one way or another.

Would be a big mistake selling Barry for me. Yeah he's not the quickest across the turf but he's been our mr dependable. As for kolorov and Garcia I'll drive them 2 a new club myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.