The spending is not over!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A fun few weeks still be had.

Great for City.

Not so good for the transfer forum.

Fecking terrible for our rivals.
Interesting. Can you elaborate?

IJOtBn4.jpg

Kolarov still seems to be on the market despite some reports to the contrary. Juventus has offered another loan + option to buy deal according to Gazzetta, a reputable Italian journalist (Pedulla) says Inter are talking to his agent again, and Turkish newspapers say Galatasaray are well in for him. So if he goes hopefully we can land a quality left wing-back which we are really lacking considering we use our full-backs a lot for width.

And a CB, I'd love Pepe.

If Tolmie is hinting at another big signing, I reckon that could be one of the left-siders like Reus, Draxler, Di Maria (I know he plays on the right for RM but only because Ronaldo hogs the left). Remember, we never truly landed an alternative to Isco - in Pellegrini's own words, Jo Jo and Negredo are replacements for Mario and Tevez.

LoveCity said:
IJOtBn4.jpg

Kolarov still seems to be on the market despite some reports to the contrary. Juventus has offered another loan + option to buy deal according to Gazzetta, a reputable Italian journalist (Pedulla) says Inter are talking to his agent again, and Turkish newspapers say Galatasaray are well in for him. So if he goes hopefully we can land a quality left wing-back which we are really lacking considering we use our full-backs a lot for width.

And a CB, I'd love Pepe.

If Tolmie is hinting at another big signing, I reckon that could be one of the left-siders like Reus, Draxler, Di Maria (I know he plays on the right for RM but only because Ronaldo hogs the left). Remember, we never truly landed an alternative to Isco - in Pellegrini's own words, Jo Jo and Negredo are replacements for Mario and Tevez.

Bernard... Can play right wing, left wing, left attacking midfield and left forward.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
richball_PF55 said:
do we really need to spend big on a new centre half?

nasty had a great season last year.

I think he has been excellent...but in the CL his inexperience I think will tell

First game in a city shirt in Madrid says otherwise. Did quite well I thought.

FrancoisToure said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
richball_PF55 said:
do we really need to spend big on a new centre half? nasty had a great season last year.
I think he has been excellent...but in the CL his inexperience I think will tell
First game in a city shirt in Madrid says otherwise. Did quite well I thought.
went backwards after that tho'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.