The Squad planning thread

Out of that list i would say Bernardo and Laporte are the only two that would more than likely go right now.

As you say, Walker may leave if Sheff U go up.

I think Gundogan might stay if he accepts a squad role, he would still be club captain and he'd have a lot of influence in the dressing room and by helping the young players during training etc.
Mahrez is on too much of a good thing so he'll stay and i think Cancelo would stay if he could play RB!

The big question is Kev.
We were talking about this the other day and saying if we won the CL, could Kev leave?

I'm not advocating this at all as i luv Kev and it's shocking to think, but if and it's a big IF we did win the CL, he'd have won everything he could possibly win with us and may think his time has come to a natural end!?
I think cancelo will go and he might even put transfer request in as he looks miles away from the first team atm. As for kdb I’d hate for him to leave and I don’t know who could do his job but hopefully as his pace gets slower he will end up doing a pirlo kind of role and just spread the ball around .

IN:
Joško Gvardiol, CB/LB, RB Leipzig, £88m-£112m
Callum Doyle, CB, Coventry City, loan return
Raphaël Guerreiro, LB/DM, Borussia Dortmund, free transfer
Victor Hugo, CM/AM, Flamengo, £16m-£23m
Anass Zaroury, LW/AM, Burnley, £25m-£35m
TOTAL: £129m-£170m

OUT:
Zack Steffen, £2m-£5m
Nathan Aké, £40m-£60m
Aymeric Laporte, £44m-£66m
Taylor Harwood-Bellis, £10m-£15m* (including buy-back)
Sergio Gómez, £10m-£15m*
Josh Wilson-Esbrand, £5m-£10m*
Bernardo Silva, £44m-£66m
Liam Delap, £10m-£15m*
TOTAL: £165m-£252m

GK: Ederson, Ortega, Carson
RB: Walker, Lewis
CB: Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, Akanji, Doyle
LB: Cancelo, Guerreiro
DM/CM: Rodri, Phillips, Gündogan, Perrone
AM: de Bruyne, Foden, Hugo
RW/LW: Mahrez, Grealish, Zaroury, Palmer
ST: Haaland, Álvarez

Ederson
Ortega

Stones . Dias . Gvardiol
Walker . Akanji . Doyle

Lewis . Rodri
Phillips . Guerreiro

Mahrez . de Bruyne . Foden . Grealish
Palmer . Gündogan . Perrone . Zaroury

Haaland
Álvarez

+ Carson, Cancelo, Hugo​

Out of the desired who is currently available in this window? And would we have to ridiculosly over-pay for one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.