The Squad planning thread

Gomez is way off and needs games.

Bobb replacing Palmer is sensible, as like Gomez, Palmer needs regular game time.
Can understand that.

Although we could have said the same about Zinchenko in 2017 or 2018 couldn’t we? He stuck around and developed.

I like Gómez and I don’t think he’s as far off as you do. I wouldn’t be against him leaving but that’s another signing we need to make, and we already have a lot to do.

Can understand that.

Although we could have said the same about Zinchenko in 2017 or 2018 couldn’t we? He stuck around and developed.

I like Gómez and I don’t think he’s as far off as you do. I wouldn’t be against him leaving but that’s another signing we need to make, and we already have a lot to do.
If he spends post season in the gym and bulks up considerably it would help, very technical player but far too lightweight for me.

If he spends post season in the gym and bulks up considerably it would help, very technical player but far too lightweight for me.
No reason he can’t do that to be fair.

There’s a player in there. I’d like to see that player at City.

Yesterday evening seemed to be a bit of a mad one with the rumours, so much going on. That's all they are though and it still could be several weeks until we start seeing any movement. Kovacic might get done quite quickly but I'm not sure if we're far on with any other in or out deals

Keep Gundogan, Walker, Bernardo and Laporte. Loan out Gomez, Perrone, Charles and any others on the periphery (but not Cole Palmer or Rico Lewis) to premier league/championship sides. Give Tommy Doyle & Macatee another 6 months at Sheffield Utd then see in January how we are for injuries/suspensions etc. Sign Kovacic and Gvardiol. Don't forget our squad is fairly small compared to others. Continuity is a good thing. Go for all 7 trophies.

No reason he can’t do that to be fair.

There’s a player in there. I’d like to see that player at City.
A season at Burnley?

Gomez is way off and needs games.

Bobb replacing Palmer is sensible, as like Gomez, Palmer needs regular game time.
Palmer will be nurtured like Foden was..he will get more chances now he is a year wiser around the squad. I'd be very surprised if Pep let him go as he speaks very highly of him and he is a very cool customer in front of goal.

GK: Ederson Ortega Carson
DF: Stones Dias Akanji Ake (Walker/new defender) (Laporte & Cancelo / Gvardiol) Gomez
MF: Rodri (Phillips/Rice) (Bernardo/new mid) Foden Kovacic KDB McAtee
AT: Haaland Alvarez (Mahrez/new winger) Grealish (Palmer/Bobb)

(*) could leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.