The "Stamp"....

Re: Please tell me

Surely that'd be a conflict of interest. We'd have to contest that.

Re: It gets worse

Balti said:
If 3,000 of us go down to the FA and chant WankerWankerWankerWankerWankerWanker outside Ian Watmore's office then perhaps he'd understand the overwhelming abuse that Addey was subjected to. Then perhaps the FA will investigate that as well as the Arsenal fans rioting and RVP baiting the City fans.

i think this is actually a good idea! maybe not the wanker wanker part but a protest outside the fa! i would def be there.

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

Purposefully and maliciously attempting to injure a fellow professional. Theres your link. So Keane may have had it in his head to do it and Ades was spur of the moment. THEY STILL DID IT! Keane got a 3 match ban and a fine for what he did which was very light punishment and I cant believe people, without being biased, believe Manu should get any less. Again, If someone did that to you child you would be devistated!

Dont think he is on the disciplinary panel but who decides whether this investigation is fast tracked? See where i'm coming from? He has influence in the corridors of power at the FA and the derby at weekend might just have entered his thoughts

bluebandits said:
that the Red shithouse that is David Gill, will have no influence through his FA position, on what happens to Adebayor. Also, does anyone know the names of the tosser's on the disciplinary panel ?

They come, I think from every FA nook and cranny. The county FAs have some input, the great and good from the shires, the Colonel Blimps and those with bees in their bonnets are often invited to make up a disciplinary panel. I suspect that Gill and the Arse geezer would ostensibly not be part of it, but . . . . . . . . we all know how these things work behind FA opacity.

Re: talksport now

dref619 said:
Adrian Durham is a twat, absolute twat
knows fuck all about the game
just trys to be controversial

you should talk to buzzer1

buzzer1 said:
If any blues happen to see this guy, afraid i cant post a picture as i dont know how to,yet, but shake the fikcers hand and say cheers. He is the only one who bigs us up on that cockney/rag/dipper loving show.

adriandurham306x2061.jpg

but maybe meesh was right all along

meeesh said:
However this prick has also SLATED us big time in the past,remember when Hughes joined us he said that it was a waste blah blah blah,what he doing going to City blah blah.
City are and always will be a joke this ginga asshole said,i will always remeber that,coz i text the show at the time to tell him he was a TIT....hence it didnt get read out !!!

we did have a rag ref once Joe Worral, he used to train with them and we complained that he was the ref for the derby, of course we were told to sling it, but to be honest on derby day they all turn in to rag refs, sundays will too

cashmoney said:
Retaliation is worse in the eyes of reffs/officials. I've known that since I was 5. Does anyone on here honestly believe that what Manu did was anything but intentional? Whether he was reacting to something earlier or not it is totally unacceptable. Take your blue tinters off.

If the same thing happend next week in exactually the same way but it was Neville on Tevez we would be calling for blood. I'm not saying sell him or anything but for fucks sake lads. Trying to justify what he did just makes us look worse IMO

Me. It's all part of the rough and tumble of the game! And the little Dutch cry-baby only like giving out the rough. He's not for having any of the tumble.

If Ade gets more than three matches, it will be the clearest signal yet from anywhere that natural justice is not being applied. The FA are dancing to other people's tunes.

Anything more than a 3 match ban would be off the scale and City's lawyers/ press office should be pressed into action to raise every comparabale incident since the dawn of time to illustrate the fact in appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.