The "Stamp"....

Re: It gets worse

If 3,000 of us go down to the FA and chant WankerWankerWankerWankerWankerWanker outside Ian Watmore's office then perhaps he'd understand the overwhelming abuse that Addey was subjected to. Then perhaps the FA will investigate that as well as the Arsenal fans rioting and RVP baiting the City fans.

Its crazy the number of fouls they did on Ade, when he went on the dazzling run up the line their whole team tried to break his legs.

They want to A. Have a go at City due to our new wealth
B. Punish Adebayor

so the ban will be around the 8-10 game mark for what was a booking and an accidental collision, I mean some people are comparing it to Cantona's kung fu kick that sums up what a witch hunt it really is. He has said he did not mean to hurt RVP so that should be it, what gives the media the right to doubt his word?

Re: talksport now

i always have it on,
Except today couud take no more of the shite they
were throwing at us this morning,
so its been off ever since

Re: Please tell me

bluebandits said:
that the Red shithouse that is David Gill, will have no influence through his FA position, on what happens to Adebayor.
Wouldn't that be like having a Rag ref during a derby?
Shouldn't be allowed.

shaiomarali said:
'Adebayor is expected to receive an instant three-match ban for violent conduct, ruling him out of Sunday's derby at Manchester United. Last night, the FA said the stamp on Fabregas's ankle, which came to light yesterday, could result in an additional charge of violent conduct and an even longer ban.'

its bordering cynical. well, its beyond cynical now.

charges on
- persie "rake stamp"
- inciting riot
- fabregas "stamp"
- alex song "slap"

i now believe if this is true, the FA is trying to set an example, and unfortunately and unfairly the first example is ade. i think i saw a handful of slaps and elbows last week. the sport is becoming like touch rugby.
I agree, what about Vidic when he elbowed that guy?? Nothing happened to him, the FA will just find any reason now to fuck us over, everyone hates us

a leg break is 8 games ban. liege's witsel had it.

ade only scratched a patch of alabaster powdered skin from persie's rosy cheek. 10 games ban?

only for city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.