Re: talksport now

johnny crossan said:
dref619 said:
Adrian Durham is a twat, absolute twat
knows fuck all about the game
just trys to be controversial

you should talk to buzzer1

buzzer1 said:
If any blues happen to see this guy, afraid i cant post a picture as i dont know how to,yet, but shake the fikcers hand and say cheers. He is the only one who bigs us up on that cockney/rag/dipper loving show.

adriandurham306x2061.jpg

but maybe meesh was right all along

meeesh said:
However this prick has also SLATED us big time in the past,remember when Hughes joined us he said that it was a waste blah blah blah,what he doing going to City blah blah.
City are and always will be a joke this ginga asshole said,i will always remeber that,coz i text the show at the time to tell him he was a TIT....hence it didnt get read out !!!

He is pure and simple WUM but he is right about Lescot the goal was his fault diving in like tha

metalblue said:
Randomer said:
On a side note, did we not have a player (who's name escapes me) who missed the same test who got away scott-free?

indeed we did mate, sleepy (I think it was) "forgot" about his test....IIRC ferdinand was accused of having "refused" rather than "forgotten"

Unless I'm mistaken, the city player involved was Christian Negouai, who was done for refusal because he failed to provide a sample. He got off with a slap on the wrist because he is a practicing muslim and cited dehydration caused by fasting during Ramadan for his failure to provide a sample.

news at 10 tonight

Has them following Ade down to his hearing. The coverage we're getting at the moment is immense! :)

Re: Graham Poll Cranks Up The Pressure on Plattenberg

This is trial by media, how can Ade get a fair hearing

Re: news at 10 tonight

presumed that's what it was anyway. He had a big daft hat on getting out of a car and walked into a building with cameras flashing all over.

Re: Graham Poll Cranks Up The Pressure on Plattenberg

Twatenberg knows exactly what he has to do - lie and say he saw nothing despite being 2 yards away from the offence looking directly at it (as the replays clearly show)

But the FA just ignore the rules when it suits them. If the rules dont give you the answer you want - make some new ones up that do.

We better get used to grabing our ankles this season. Def agenda against us from the press and every other club in the league.

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

i swear the attitude of some fans on this site is just such a let down. at a time when our club is under attack from all angles of the press and other clubs certain member on here want to join the lynch mob, we as fans should be closing ranks and supporting our own, right or wrong untill a player says something negative about our club then they should have the protection of the pack, why do some feel the need for us to have a holier than holy look to us,, you win fuck all for being nice and honest in this game, we expect him to perform on the pitch the least he can expect from us as long as he is doing that is to stick by him as fans .. people saying they dont want our club associated with his like ..what an inform goal scorer ? he took plenty of abuse of there fans and he reacted and fair enough. we tow the line and we back him, we dont have to condone it but we certainly should not be condeming him the way some are ...

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.