The standard of written English on this forum

I remember the kippax said:
shadygiz said:
I take it you rejected yourself then; the irony in this statement alone is priceless ;)

eh? but bugger it, I'm the boss!!!!! ;-)
Oh, and as an employer I tend to reject CV's with basic spelling and bad grammar on them before proceeding any further.... that is all.

I can't be arsed reading through the whole thread, but the basic premise of the thread is correct.
Spelling and grammar throughout British society is appalling. I work with graduates and their mistakes are atrocious.

At least 70% of the posts on this forum appear to have been constructed by complete fucking morons.

Swales lives said:
I can't be arsed reading through the whole thread, but the basic premise of the thread is correct.
Spelling and grammar throughout British society is appalling. I work with graduates and their mistakes are atrocious.

At least 70% of the posts on this forum appear to have been constructed by complete fucking morons.
What about the other 20%?

yeseye said:
Swales lives said:

What about the other 20%?

hahahahaha!
(i still don't like you though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.