The standard of written English on this forum

it's a forum

the whole point of a forum is debate not spelling. to be fair, i'm not sure why text speak is in the COC

i don't use it, i don't like it. but i still understand it

stop putting your neurosis' on everyone else you miserable bunch of tw*t's.

mammutly said:
aphex said:
stop putting your neurosis' on everyone else you miserable bunch of tw*t's.

Do you mean 'twats, 'twots' or 'twits' aphex? And what's with the apostrophe?

there are so many, think of it a hook holding 'em all together

ten points for being a twat though.

aphex said:
mammutly said:
Do you mean 'twats, 'twots' or 'twits' aphex? And what's with the apostrophe?

I get no thanks, me!

I used to tell people exactly what I thought of them

In those days a luminous snipe such as yourself would have been supa scorched and flayed without mercy as you scuttled and skidaddled back to your craven den. Alas! These days I am shackled to civility. Frustrating for me and and lucky for you. C'est la vie.

mammutly said:
aphex said:

I get no thanks, me!

In those days a luminous snipe such as yourself would have been supa scorched and flayed without mercy as you scuttled and skidaddled back to your craven den. Alas! These days I am shackled to civility. Frustrating for me and and lucky for you. C'est la vie.
what's happened mammutly?
why have you given up on the scorching and flaying?

squirtyflower said:
mammutly said:
I get no thanks, me!

I got told to cool it and I realised that what I was doing was experienced as bullying by some people who do actually take things to heart.

squirtyflower said:
mammutly said:
I get no thanks, me!

he can't handle it anymore

you know how they say you only get a bucket...<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 pm --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:

I got told to cool it and I realised that what I was doing was experienced as bullying by some people who do actually take things to heart.

i did too

go on, which mod was it?

we can have a game of top trumps..

timesprout said:
mancityvstoke said:
Dyslexia rules.. K.O.
i may be dyslexic but i fooking know poor when i read it. go sharpen your comedic skills in a kindergarten, and no thats not a garden full of chocolate eggs you Tw@t.

sorry im not one for flaming, but just fook offf

lol

I remember the kippax said:
oneyeartillheaven said:
"Buffalo Buffalo, buffalo Buffalo Buffalo, Buffalo Buffalo buffalo"

-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:05 pm --

You grumpy old bastard pull your head in, will you. The net wasn't made for old farts like you so if you don't like it fcuk off.

I think is the translation.

I helped build the net for young whippersnappers like you - never should've opened that Pandora's box
Scaliebacks!........ and it's not Breakfast, Dinner or Tea time!

Heheh ;)

Swales lives said:
I can't be arsed reading through the whole thread, but the basic premise of the thread is correct.
Spelling and grammar throughout British society is appalling. I work with graduates and their mistakes are atrocious.

At least 70% of the posts on this forum appear to have been constructed by complete fucking morons.

Fuck off arse hole !!!!!!!!!!!!
If it was your sister or brother would your opinion still be same.
I mean piss taking is OK,until it comes down to a relative of yours.
Doesn`t it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My two daughters are both 2.1 Graduates,but at least they admit that how they achieved standards,only because or some poor grammar, is beyond their good fortune.
Give the other 30% who are "worthless" in some peoples opinions, an opportunity to have some pleasure in joining a Forum who will at least give them a say,without being castigated,due to their lack of self belief and NOT belittled because of their unfortunate circumstances.
Is it still too much to ask,or are you a complete areshole and so self opinionated,that you think you are so much better than one and all ?<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 am --<br /><br />
I remember the kippax said:
oneyeartillheaven said:
"Buffalo Buffalo, buffalo Buffalo Buffalo, Buffalo Buffalo buffalo"

-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:05 pm --

You grumpy old bastard pull your head in, will you. The net wasn't made for old farts like you so if you don't like it fcuk off.

I think is the translation.

I helped build the net for young whippersnappers like you - never should've opened that Pandora's box

Can we meet somewhere to discuss your hatred of people with learning difficulties ??????????????????????????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.