The standard of written English on this forum

dxbroy said:
timesprout said:
that is because im an ilitterate fool, and it was very ,very necessary.

but then again i can be warm in the fact im disabled

Not taking the piss out of you mate, just think that this thread deserves a bit of a ribbing, tbh I don't care if we use 'the queens English' or not, so long as the point gets across. I'll lose a few points when that gets marked later...

Martin is not spelt dxbroy.

dxbroy said:
timesprout said:
that is because im an ilitterate fool, and it was very ,very necessary.

but then again i can be warm in the fact im disabled

Not taking the piss out of you mate, just think that this thread deserves a bit of a ribbing, tbh I don't care if we use 'the queens English' or not, so long as the point gets across. I'll lose a few points when that gets marked later...
I know mate, and im cool with a bit of banter, it does seem however that a certain someone has a bee in the old bonnet, then again if i cant remember his name he hasnt managed to get me, engaged, which i may add was my initial point. boring teacher dis-interested learners.

timesprout said:
dxbroy said:
I know mate, and im cool with a bit of banter, it does seem however that a certain someone has a bee in the old bonnet, then again if i cant remember his name he hasnt managed to get me, engaged, which i may add was my initial point. boring teacher dis-interested learners.

Looks like there could be a bit of history here that I'm not aware of, apologies.

timesprout said:
dxbroy said:
is it their job to entertain or teach?

squirtyflower said:
timesprout said:
dont know about you but i find learning something new entertaining. Thats in spite of limp wristed gargoyles, with inferioty complexes

timesprout said:
squirtyflower said:
dont know about you but i find learning something new entertaining. Thats in spite of limp wristed gargoyles, with inferioty complexes
you have an enlightened approach
now they are unfunny, gay ugly munts who feel persecuted

i think the complex is with someone else in the thread to be fair

squirtyflower said:
timesprout said:

Common ground at last. Sweeping generalisations such as i made in my last post dont help, im aware of this but with your description of the teachers im sure we shared the same school

timesprout said:
squirtyflower said:

Common ground at last. Sweeping generalisations such as i made in my last post dont help, im aware of this but with your description of the teachers im sure we shared the same school
i'm afraid not...
as i was being sarcastic
a low form of wit, i know, but better than sweeping generalisations and blaming others for one's own faults

Off Topic going really off topic? surely not!
However, may I say that it wasn't my intention to offend anyone here tonight, I suspect that I've been misidentified as another poster. What more can I say?
Apart from whoever it was, it wasn't me.

squirtyflower said:
timesprout said:
i'm afraid not...
as i was being sarcastic
a low form of wit, i know, but better than sweeping generalisations and blaming others for one's own faults
ahh right missed that subtle hint of sarcasm, perhaps it was fault that teachers at my school didnt have the knowledge regarding learning difficulties, or my fault that the fact i couldnt recall verbatum my times tables no matter how many times i regurgitated it to myself. perhaps it was my fault that none of these blatent warning signs of something not being quite right wasnt picked up. Perhaps i should of had the self confidence to stand up in a class of my peers and said sorry sir im simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.