The stick we get

Im currently doing a graphic project at the moment which is about page design and illustration. My tutor is an Evertonian and is constantly giving me stick therefore i have combined this top post and my project to create:
Onceuponatime.jpg

singing stand blue said:
Im currently doing a graphic project at the moment which is about page design and illustration. My tutor is an Evertonian and is constantly giving me stick therefore i have combined this top post and my project to create:
Onceuponatime.jpg

please somebody send this to every other manager in the Prem

Lucky Toma said:
singing stand blue said:
Onceuponatime.jpg

Hahaha I'm flattered mate. Nice one :)

Haha no probs. Emailed it to my tutor last night still waiting for his reply. Part of me thinks he will not be happy!!

I was in the pub the other day and I mentioned that I wanted Chelsea to beat Inter and the looks I got. TBH I usually want Liverpool and Arsenal to win in Europe aswell (not so much the rags) because it makes the final more interesting. So I can honestly say that I never criticised Chelsea for their take over and I can't understand why you would. Everton et al collectively remind me of all the sad old men I seem to annoy in the pub, jealous of youth and bitter about it.

EDIT* I should point out that Everton aren't jealous of youth, it was purely an analogy.

dannybcity said:
I was in the pub the other day and I mentioned that I wanted Chelsea to beat Inter and the looks I got. TBH I usually want Liverpool and Arsenal to win in Europe aswell (not so much the rags) because it makes the final more interesting. So I can honestly say that I never criticised Chelsea for their take over and I can't understand why you would. Everton et al collectively remind me of all the sad old men I seem to annoy in the pub, jealous of youth and bitter about it.

EDIT* I should point out that Everton aren't jealous of youth, it was purely an analogy.

Does that mean your talking through your arse. ???

Lucky Toma said:
I'm afraid he dies mate. Horribly.

At his funeral its an open casket. And the mourners tenderly place rashers of Danepak upon his cold maroon face as they pass.

The definition of joy riding - driving the Hurst to Fergie's funeral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.