The Stone Roses

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Davs 19 said:
Wash your mouth out, what the fuck do you know.

Absolutely fucking loads :)

You can't fool me, you know fuck all.

Obviously I can as you think I know fuck all. I adored the Roses in the day. Great band ? Yes.

Great Musicians ? No, although squire was very handy.

Davs 19 said:
You can't fool me, you know fuck all.

Obviously I can as you think I know fuck all. I adored the Roses in the day. Great band ? Yes.

Great Musicians ? No, although squires was very handy.

Who is 'squires'?

Slip of the finger on the keyboard. Caught the s underneath the e . Do you really think they were great musicians ?

Fuck me.

Squire - Technically fucking epic.
Reni - Technically fucking epic.
Mani - Technically fucking epic.

It's only Brown's voice that is a bit below par, and even then it only matters if you're southern, bent or a twat.

The Roses were fucking blinding musicians.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck me.

It's only Brown's voice that is a bit below par, and even then it only matters if you're southern, bent or a twat.

If that's your opinion that's fair enough. I've watched them countless times and they're fucking awesome. But 'great musicians ' ? Not for me

Davs 19 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck me.

If that's your opinion that's fair enough. I've watched them countless times and they're fucking awesome. But 'great musicians ' ? Not for me

From a technical point of view they're very good. As good as anyone else in their field. The only 1 who lacks technical ability is Brown.

Although I don't believe musical ability has anything to do with technical ability on any instrument.

they're all fairly decent apart from browns voice IMO.

+ they did write some genius stuff.

Statement released on Sky News confirming that the band will go on to do the tour..... Won't be surprised if they spilt up after though or get a new drummer like last time, saying that does anyone know the reason why Reni fucked off back in 94'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.