The Stone Roses

Should never have got back together and have only done so for the cash. Thats why I am giving it a miss.

Glad Morrissey has resisted getting the Smiths back on stage. Music that was at that moment should not be brought back to life.

The tempo he sings at now in his gigs would ruin the smiths legacy...

Shaelumstash said:
exileindevon said:
latest news from the wireless.great gig drummer went home without doing encore.drummers are ten a penny they will probably get another knucklehead to bash away at the back

If you can get me ten drummers as good as Reni for a penny, I'll have a pounds worth please.

Average drummers may be ten a penny, but Reni is certainly not an average drummer!

I'll use the words 'standard drummer' then.

Shaelumstash said:
exileindevon said:
latest news from the wireless.great gig drummer went home without doing encore.drummers are ten a penny they will probably get another knucklehead to bash away at the back

If you can get me ten drummers as good as Reni for a penny, I'll have a pounds worth please.

Average drummers may be ten a penny, but Reni is certainly not an average drummer!

First off, love the Roses. Second off, Reni isn't an average drummer, he's not that good. Doesn't matter though, 'cos that's not he point of the band. Next up you'll be telling me Ian Brown can sing :)

Davs 19 said:
Shaelumstash said:
exileindevon said:

First off, love the Roses. Second off, Reni isn't an average drummer, he's not that good. Doesn't matter though, 'cos that's not he point of the band. Next up you'll be telling me Ian Brown can sing :)

I get vehement about the Roses. I think they're absolutely gash. You are the first fan of theirs I've spoken to who doesn't think they're all the greatest at their respective bits. Fair play.

Davs 19 said:
Shaelumstash said:
exileindevon said:

Reni is a below-average drummer is he? Sweet Jesus.

Lucky Toma said:
Davs 19 said:
Shaelumstash said:

Reni is a superb drummer, it's a fact.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lucky Toma said:
Davs 19 said:

Reni is a superb drummer, it's a fact.

According to wikipedia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.