The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Bernardo Silva is a legend. This little genius has managed to stoke a fire of jealousy so strong that the red idiots have completely lost the plot. From walking away in the middle of the guard of honor against Liverpool to coming off the bench and showing Garnacho who is the king in the Community Shield, he has managed to score some crackers in the big games to help City win multiple titles. Talk about a big game player!!

But his latest smallest action has proven to be a highly significant one in showcasing the state of our rivals mentality and current state of play. Such small time mentality of the so called "big clubs" of England. They have lost all sense of irony. They claim us to be cheats, yet they hope a perfectly legitimate goal should be ruled out just because a City player has scored it. I mean, talk about stupidity and idiocy!!

Bernie has just shown the world the true colors of the pathetic supporters of "English big clubs". I hope and pray that this uproar galvanize the boys and Pep a little bit more to sweep everything in their path to glory yet again!

AND ORDER BERNIEEE A STATUE RIGHT NOW!!!! WHAT A PLAYER!!

Am I right In thinking the goal was flagged for offside, If that's the case then the linesman doesn't know the rules, so why are they officiating In Premier league game?
I've not seen this mythical flag anywhere yet, but I'm not saying it didn't go up. I think potentially the linesman thought Bernie was more in front of the goalie than he actually was, rather than to the side of him. Coupled with the speed of everything he possibly erred (incorrectly) on the side of caution making the call.

Am I right In thinking the goal was flagged for offside, If that's the case then the linesman doesn't know the rules, so why are they officiating In Premier league game?
He flagged him as offside when stones headed it, as he's in an offside position.

What he didn't account for/couldn't see is that he wasn't interfering with play.

Looks to me like the goalie had a little push on Bernie which must be OK, and also the goalie knows he’s fucked up in not coming for the cross. He just lays there as a beaten man with no complaints whatsoever.
It just makes you laugh out loud. Arsenal surround the goalie at corners so tightly he can’t breath. Tactical genius! Wee Bernie gives the lightest of pressure seconds before the corner is taken and then runs away coz after all Sa is a lot bigger than him and usually pulls his ears at corners. Cheats. You know what you are etc.
unfuckinbelievable Jeff.

Good analysis of the situation by the ESPN lad, Sly have zero interest in that type of logical, factual analysis. Also, if you’re relying on Sturridge and Micah for any sense at all then you’re fucked.
Tim Howard also said it was a goal and as a keeper you couldn’t call a foul for the contact between Silva and Sa.
He was quite definite about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.