The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Am I right In thinking the goal was flagged for offside, If that's the case then the linesman doesn't know the rules, so why are they officiating In Premier league game?
Bernardo judged as offside and interfering from Stones's header was the reason for disallowing it - can't be offside directly from the corner, obviously. VAR getting it right for once.

Had we been 5-0 up and scored that goal no **** would’ve batted an eyelid.

It’s a purely emotionally based irrationality making anyone question it.

Suck it up dickheads.
So apparently according to the media,wolves deserved a well earned draw only to be robbed at the end,well 22% possession,1 corner,3 shots,2 on target,give me a fukin break

Tim Howard also said it was a goal and as a keeper you couldn’t call a foul for the contact between Silva and Sa.
He was quite definite about it.
if that was a foul, then what happened to Ederson against Arsenal was a mass mugging. Both Robbie Mustoe and Rebecca Lowe tried to refute Howard but neither knew the rule that you cant be offside from a corner. I remember the same debate last year when Stones scored at Anfield off KDB's sneaky corner. Funny that those "mistakes" never happen when it is scousers or scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.