The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

That fat Greek guy is always the same, he sits there getting off on the fact that he regarded as a European football expert when in fact he isn't. Got a smug look that he knows things, but he's not going to tell you but will give us one little tit-bit to prove it. Today his inside knowledge was about a conductor on a train asking the general manager of Milan to come and see that Mario had been smoking in the toilet, it this wasn't the insider story he made it to be as he said that it was done in front of a group of Italian journalists. He knows fuck all and proves it by writing for the sun

city saint said:
not many teams win back to back titles so you could argue most clubs step off the gas the year after

The thing is we started last season's PL campaign slowly as well. If we win today we are very much on course to successfully
defend. It's come to something that the media are desperate for Chelsea to stop us. I think that this year, more than ever, we are
seeing that they are "Anyone But City". Retain the league this year and win the CL next and we really will leave these slugs nowhere to go.

blue underpants said:
Andy Dunne ''I think we all overhyped Van Gall''
I could have fuckin told you that Dunny lad
They are all shell shocked they actually thought Van Gall was the second coming

They thought Gollum was the first coming ! ................... nuff said ! ;-)

why do people put themselves through this sunday supplement shite , a few hacks with allegiances to their own clubs talking absolute bollocks , i have stopped watching this drivel , suggest others do the same.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
why do people put themselves through this sunday supplement shite , a few hacks with allegiances to their own clubs talking absolute bollocks , i have stopped watching this drivel , suggest others do the same.

Same goes for me, just don't watch it.

jimmygrimblesboots said:

And they wonder why they suffer from high blood pressure.Its no better than Talkshite.

In the immortal words of Tony Montana
These fucking cockaroaches

The fat Greek guy from the sun, the same fat Greek guy from the sun that Mario fucked off and dug him out in his Milan press conference, told him to do one as his paper made up stories about him that wasn't true...
The fat Greek guys bottom lip was wobbling that day...

manimanc said:
The fat Greek guy from the sun, the same fat Greek guy from the sun that Mario fucked off and dug him out in his Milan press conference, told him to do one as his paper made up stories about him that wasn't true...
The fat Greek guys bottom lip was wobbling that day...

He also said towards the end of last season, as Liverpool stormed towards their first premier league title, that Brendan Rogers will be the manager of Liverpool for the next 10 years.

We'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.