The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

bada bing said:
manimanc said:
The fat Greek guy from the sun, the same fat Greek guy from the sun that Mario fucked off and dug him out in his Milan press conference, told him to do one as his paper made up stories about him that wasn't true...
The fat Greek guys bottom lip was wobbling that day...

He also said towards the end of last season, as Liverpool stormed towards their first premier league title, that Brendan Rogers will be the manager of Liverpool for the next 10 years.

We'll see.
Just been chatting to a mate who saw the programme (I don't watch it anymore). Apparently that ''fat Greek guy'' (hmm; nice expression) also said that Costa was very lucky not to have walked yesterday.

Full complement of rag c*nts today: Bates, Richardson, Barclay. Some hilarious stuff already. On the subject of diving......

Richardson: Bobby Robson told Laurent Robert, don't do that (dive) again, or you won't play for this club.
Barclay [straightfaced] Yeh, Ferguson was like that at Old Trafford. You didn't see a lot of diving there.

Erm, erm, Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani, Young, etc etc.......

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Full complement of rag c*nts today: Bates, Richardson, Barclay. Some hilarious stuff already. On the subject of diving......

Richardson: Bobby Robson told Laurent Robert, don't do that (dive) again, or you won't play for this club.
Barclay [straightfaced] Yeh, Ferguson was like that at Old Trafford. You didn't see a lot of diving there.

Erm, erm, Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani, Young, etc etc.......

Comical Ali, you couldn't write this stuff, are they blind or just thick?

Are the rags playing Liverpool today by any chance?
It's just that I've heard "mignolet dropped" "Rodgers signings haven't worked" "Gérard unhappy"....... The usual negative bile spewed out whenever utd have a big game..

Frank Lampard is on next.

As its city, let's bingo the words FFP, money, Arabs, youth not coming through and United who always get compared to us who do it the right way... Or, I might go and do something else more interesting.

That baldy prick has just said that the Lampard deal has tarnished our reputation.

Deluded.

When are the press going to realise no matter what they say or do, the club do not care as we grow from strength to strength winning titles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.