The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

Noddy on the left is his usual self and has lots of good to say about United and crap as usual for city. Predicable ...

Seriously, I have literally no idea what problem anyone could have with the Lampard deal. It's just a sad excuse for these morons have a dig at City. We have him on loan, we pay his wages, what's the problem? It's not like NYC paid for him so we've gotten out of paying a transfer fee, he was a free transfer ffs. Genuinely makes no sense to me, I don't see any way it's different to any other loan deal.

They are fucking pathetic

Citygolf said:
That baldy prick has just said that the Lampard deal has tarnished our reputation.

Deluded.

When are the press going to realise no matter what they say or do, the club do not care as we grow from strength to strength winning titles.

I felt tarnished as fuck when frank won us that game yesterday. Never felt as tarnished in my life.

Dear god... these 3 are like the Chelsea/United Supporters Union

I have never heard so much shit in the space of 15 minutes... in my life

Barclay thinks UEFA deserve credit for FFP... "pat on the back for Platini"!!

Citygolf said:
That baldy prick has just said that the Lampard deal has tarnished our reputation.

Deluded.

When are the press going to realise no matter what they say or do, the club do not care as we grow from strength to strength winning titles.

Fucking hell, Richardson just pitched into FFP and then said City are the team to avoid in the Chimps League. They did all sneer about the academy though, and Barclay truly is an epic c*nt. I'd love to batter the bastard

Stoned Rose said:
Citygolf said:

Deluded.

I felt tarnished as fuck when frank won us that game yesterday. Never felt as tarnished in my life.

Oh yeah.. I think all blues around the world felt tarnished...

I now hope we beat Chelsea in the Prem by 1 point.... the same point Frank got us with his goal when Chelski played us at home...

I also hope Frank scores at Stampord Brdg...

Fuck it... I also hope we get Chelski after the Round of 16 (hopefully we get through) .... and Frank scores the winner to knock them out!

WOW just fucking WOW. Have you ever seen such a bitter and twisted Rag caaant as that Barclay, total and utter cockwomble

There can not be a single sane human being on this planet who could watch this programme and still think there is no agenda against city.

The hatred and bitterness towards us is undeniable.

BigOscar said:
Seriously, I have literally no idea what problem anyone could have with the Lampard deal. It's just a sad excuse for these morons have a dig at City. We have him on loan, we pay his wages, what's the problem? It's not like NYC paid for him so we've gotten out of paying a transfer fee, he was a free transfer ffs. Genuinely makes no sense to me, I don't see any way it's different to any other loan deal.

They are fucking pathetic

Am I wrong in thinking that Chelsea released Lampard before he signed for NYC?

He was a free agent. He could have signed for us anyway. What the fuck is 'sharp' about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.