The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

did I hear right one of the pricks said he wasn't sure it was a red anyway.then went on later to say Chelsea were different as theyd gone out to a good side in Europe,so barca are the new dog and duck then.clueless fuckers.

city saint said:
did I hear right one of the pricks said he wasn't sure it was a red anyway.then went on later to say Chelsea were different as theyd gone out to a good side in Europe,so barca are the new dog and duck then.clueless fuckers.

Oh you heard right and chelsea will win it in next 2 years because mouriniho knows how to beat barca! Some grade a dicks on there today! The clown who said arsenal should have shut up shop at 2-1 up in the first leg!

uwe rosler 28 said:
city saint said:

Oh you heard right and chelsea will win it in next 2 years because mouriniho knows how to beat barca! Some grade a dicks on there today! The clown who said arsenal should have shut up shop at 2-1 up in the first leg!

Funny no one said "why do you think he will still be chelsea manager in 2 years time!" The cock sucking of MOANinho by the media is nauseating..

waspish said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
city saint said:

Funny no one said "why do you think he will still be chelsea manager in 2 years time!" The cock sucking of MOANinho by the media is nauseating..

Haha yeah when we mop up next season after a summer transfer splurge he'll be a gonna!

It was like listening to what gets said on here. Our squad is ageing, no ideal candidates to take over, tactics wrong against barca., bad signings, no interest in chumps league. The bald fella got all his info from off here.

hedkandi said:
It was like listening to what gets said on here. Our squad is ageing, no ideal candidates to take over, tactics wrong against barca., bad signings, no interest in chumps league. The bald fella got all his info from off here.

He's a regular on here iain dowie!

uwe rosler 28 said:
hedkandi said:

He's a regular on here iain dowie!

Sucking plastic faces cock now..... It's clicking at the scum now ffs, we'll see!!!

We get slagged of and Liverpool and there manager been praised to high heaven and Brendon is doing a great! So being 5th winning fuck all Is dining great?! How the might of Liverpool perspective has fallen in the media..

Don't know why any city fan watches this. I can sort of put up with pundits having a go, but watching 4 journalist taking it in turns to have a go at us is not for me. We shouldn't give a toss to what they say, all they want is for us to fail. Fuck them, they're in for a shock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.