The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

city saint said:
did I hear right one of the pricks said he wasn't sure it was a red anyway.then went on later to say Chelsea were different as theyd gone out to a good side in Europe,so barca are the new dog and duck then.clueless fuckers.
I won't go into if PSG are a good side but feck me sideways both of them have spent shitloads but it's only nasty City who have spent and ruined football.
It's only because we have put the rags in their place and the bile will get worse in the coming weeks. I wonder why eh.
I have said it before if we are top after the final whistle at the end of the season, some of the medias heads will explode.

Custis was sticking up for us before, said very complimentary things about our club, even went as far as saying the rags are evil and that he couldn't believe that they've not been done by ffp...
Was very surprised how nice they was, I was expecting a proper slagging off.

manimanc said:
Custis was sticking up for us before, said very complimentary things about our club, even went as far as saying the rags are evil and that he couldn't believe that they've not been done by ffp...
Yes said some nice things about the Academy but couldn't resist the usual dig about ageing players and Aguero not scoring in 6 games,mans a fat prick!

manimanc said:
Custis like Robbie Savage did a 180 degree turn with Mancini's departure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.