The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement

manchester blue said:
cyberblue said:
It was like a Chelsea .Love in .these are supposed to be respected journalists it was though we were just making up the numbers apart from Frank Lampard City didnt get a mention

Respected by who? I'm surprised that people watch it. I think they do just to get outraged and race to start the weekly thread about how outraged they are.

I think we feel that we might be given a tad bit of credit,but obviously that will be on a bloody cold day in Hades.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
manchester blue said:
cyberblue said:
It was like a Chelsea .Love in .these are supposed to be respected journalists it was though we were just making up the numbers apart from Frank Lampard City didnt get a mention

Respected by who? I'm surprised that people watch it. I think they do just to get outraged and race to start the weekly thread about how outraged they are.

I think we feel that we might be given a tad bit of credit,but obviously that will be on a bloody cold day in Hades.

Hades is a nice word. I had to look it up. Now I know what it means I agree!

Always surprised that people bother to watch this shitte and then seem be put out by the content - it's so predictable that they will spin a negative city agenda where they can. The national newspapers in the UK - and the majority of hacks who work for them are cornerstones of the cartel we have invaded. Of course they are going to slag us off. When we were plucky losers they loved us but winning titles and invading the top 4 is just not on. The sky era with the same top 4 year after year worked for journalists - they could get a few contacts in those 4 clubs and life was easy - mutual cock sucking all round. Then we come along and blow it up - cosy champions league trips with Liverpool and Man U are no longer guaranteed and they don't like it (or us). The solution as city fans is simple fuck em - don't listen to the nonsense... I never watch SS, I never listen to Talkshite and I never read or buy the Tabloids - and my blood pressure has lowered no end. Just watch city and ignore the bias commentary the media invent.

nmc said:
Always surprised that people bother to watch this shitte and then seem be put out by the content - it's so predictable that they will spin a negative city agenda where they can. The national newspapers in the UK - and the majority of hacks who work for them are cornerstones of the cartel we have invaded. Of course they are going to slag us off. When we were plucky losers they loved us but winning titles and invading the top 4 is just not on. The sky era with the same top 4 year after year worked for journalists - they could get a few contacts in those 4 clubs and life was easy - mutual cock sucking all round. Then we come along and blow it up - cosy champions league trips with Liverpool and Man U are no longer guaranteed and they don't like it (or us). The solution as city fans is simple fuck em - don't listen to the nonsense... I never watch SS, I never listen to Talkshite and I never read or buy the Tabloids - and my blood pressure has lowered no end. Just watch city and ignore the bias commentary the media invent.

My New Years resolution was the he same. I ignore the fuckers.

nmc said:
I`m going to try this.

nmc said:

Couldn't agree more - stopped listening to Talkshite 12 months ago, most of the presenters are WUMs or remedial. Newsmedia not far from it, so far up the Sky4 arse it's amazing their pencils aren't blunt. All about advertising revenue for the commercial stations and nothing more. Another 5 years at the top and they'll be licking our arses as well.

We should be organised on this, only provide clicks online to positive articles, others have named those who are fair & balanced, Winter, Taylor, Samuel & Mullock, John Richardson at the Express is a Blue so should be considered ok to read. Other than that avoid, stick to forums, click and paste the negative shit on the agenda thread if you have to so others don't have to click on it.

I cant watch it..Utter twats..no credit will ever be given from them lot!

Should never underestimate how much of a closed shop we appear to the media. Our owners and those running the club, be they in a playing or administrative capacity, keep a firm grip on the flow of information and give the media nothing-unless we want them to have it. Compare that with the circus a couple of seasons ago, or the weekly Mourinho sideshow, and you begin to appreciate how very little copy we now give. The hacks are generally lazy, so it's understandable why they are prone to reporting on us negatively or even not at all. Long may it continue.

Mancity1980 said:
Is there a link to watch this programme?

Do what I did And spend the time doing something productive or/And enjoyable.

I will be on the new gardening thread soon explaining my enjoyable day.

Just watching recorded ... "Chelsea would have won the game if not for a one off and only mistake of Courtois' whole season" ?? Really ????

What game were they watching?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.