The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It’s a great point. The new UCL is nearly as bad
I know how it was supposed to work - actually a closed shop for 15 clubs as opposed to the new CL format which will effectively be a closed shop for... I'm not sure how many to be honest, but certainly quite a few 'istree clubs. Have the 'real football people' commented on that yet?

If only Neville Neville had heeded his multi-millionaire sons advice and pulled out.
he-was-so-embarrassed-steve-mcmanaman-and-neville-s-headbutt.jpg

Whats the problem with billionare football club owners wanting to make money and have a better life then? same argument at different pay levels.

Its all the same shite mate. Corden went for the pay day, good luck to him and plenty would do the same.

No, it’s not the same thing. Cordon had no impact on any other persons life with his decision to go work in America. The same thing can’t be said about the owners of the clubs that were ready to sail away with a shit tonne of cash. It’s not the least bit comparable.

You were criticising Neville last night regarding Salford City being propelled up the leagues with investment from their owners. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s another ambitious owner trying to work themselves up the leagues. I want to see these teams do well, I want fresh faces amongst the top clubs. I hate everything about these elitist, greedy cunts that are trying to stop the smaller clubs in achieving success like we’ve had since 2008. Fuck these bent American crooks, I’m glad everyone is finally starting to see how snakey they are. They will be shitting themselves now their masterplan is falling apart. We need that Sheikh from Saudi to take over Newcastle or some other team to really send them over the edge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.