The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
As 6 clubs are involved they can’t make 75%. Time for us to change sides and vote the others out!
Well said. The other 14 clubs are purest. Kick them out and have a proper league.

Has anybody seen what Mike Ashley has said about kicking the Big 6 out?

I think that this ESL has a major problem.
With all the backlash and negativity from everyone ie the other clubs, fans, TV pundits even governments etc.
Where are they going to find another 8 clubs to get this thing off the ground?
Lol I think a grant from JP Morgan would offset any concerns.

Besides this will be lapped up in China, Africa, America and India, thats who this is for! To hell with everyone else.

What a depressing day refreshing the thread hoping we’d have pulled out after the rumours this morning.
A large part of me yesterday thought the next 24 hours are huge for us fans and MCFC as in I was thinking we would do a U-Turn. But seen as the contracts were supposedly signed on Saturday and tomorrow being Wednesday with not as much as a Pep from our owners would strongly suggest they are wanting this Super League.

They need 75% vote in favor of killing the golden geese, good job with the hysteria they probably have less than 70%.

Hence my earlier point they needed a sixth club...if we hadn't joined, we could've been in a meeting kicking the initial 5 clubs out of the PL today

People saying we should be happy at fucking UEFA over with this need to know why UEFA brought in FFP and then unlawfully banned us from Europe

They were pressured by the Cartel as they were threatened by us

The same Cartel we have now jumped into fucking bed with

The bully is now our friend and they have turned on the friend who bowed to their every whim

This bully will lube us up at the first opportunity and royaly fuck us

Imagine the NCAA basketball tournament where Duke, North Carolina, Michigan, UCLA, Villanova, etc. get an automatic free pass into it no matter how shit their league seasons are.

When I explain what's happening with the ESL to Americans this way, they suddenly grasp why it's so fucked up.
I agree, the super league is garbage. UCl is at least somewhat merit based for entry, but it is shit too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.