The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
And me. What MCFC have had to fight over the last couple of seasons from Uefa, most of the teams in the so-called ESL, and a few hyenas in the PL would make me think that as soon as the invite dropped on the City mat the club response would have been a swift fuck off.
Makes you wonder what the fuck it is we’re up to. I hope it’s all a cunning plan

2 days and utterly disgusted that club has said nothing. Apart from the inane shit they post on social media.

Mood is naturally not helped by minority of deliberate internet contrarians on here, but is a club statement too much to ask? Close to being done with us.

Mass hysteria on here. Think logically, we're dumping the UEFA CL, you know, those who didn't want us. Now we'll be a pioneer and a founder member of another competition - just as corrupt yes, but we still have the PL too.
You really need to see the big picture.
If this ESL is a success we will leave the Premier league completely. There is absolutely no doubt about that.
It may not be for 5 years, but it will happen.

I can't help but think that there will end up being a middle ground here that we will have to settle for. City aren't going to back up as its could prove disastrous in the long run.

If the middle ground is that the ESL is amended so that there is promotion/relegation and therefore making it a competitive alternative then I think that appeases a lot of fans. However as I'm typing this hopefully, I'm realising this defeats the object for the greedy ****'s so is highly unlikely.

I've gone through about 20 different emotions in the past 24 hours, anger, sadness, confusion, betrayal and I've now arrived back at I actually haven't got a clue how I feel or what I want for the best. I said to a mate of mine before (a rag) that I'd actually rather go watching a newly formed City team starting out in League Two and sharing a ground with Stockport County than I would watching a team that had morally shit all over the rest of English football.

Anyway, has anybody posted Gail Platt sunbathing yet?

Chelsea fans on mass outside their gaff- where are Sorriano, Khaldoon, Mansoor? ...what is football if its not the fans and that connection? just money...
couldn’t stomach another cosy Khaldoon video - what a ham shanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.