The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's incredible to me, reading comments on here/red cafe/reddit/twitter, listening to the radio reaction etc. seeing how many people have no idea that this is a Champions League replacement and not a league replacement.

I predict that whatever is announced tonight will not be that different to whatever UEFA is announcing tomorrow as a revised CL format.
It's just the first stage though isn't it.

The problem being, if this super league goes ahead what they are proposing that no teams in the top four would qualify for the super league unless they are part of the chosen few, so taking this years positions, west ham and Leicester sorry, your places are going to spurs and arsenal, how is that fair

It's not fair. I'm not for the proposal.

I'm just shocked at how many people clearly haven't actually read the proposal as laid out in the articles breaking the story, how many think the idea is to replace domestic games instead of the CL, and how many people can't tell the difference between a threat of being expelled and the clubs actually being expelled.

Ha ha - I used to watch non-league regularly years ago. Believe me, you will be arsed if your team can't do the above. Best thing about watching at lower level though, is that the linesman can hear your abuse first hand.
You’ve evidently not seen Bridge for a few years, believe me I love watching how shite we are, it’s in my DNA, spoken as a York away vet.

It's incredible to me, reading comments on here/red cafe/reddit/twitter, listening to the radio reaction etc. seeing how many people have no idea that this is a Champions League replacement and not a league replacement.

I predict that whatever is announced tonight will not be that different to whatever UEFA is announcing tomorrow as a revised CL format.
It’ll be the end of competition in domestic leagues though. It’ll ruin leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.