The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Reading between the lines of posters on here....

City agreed to join without any intention of actually doing so, they thought the reaction would be as it was.

When that reaction happened they step back and pull out and leave the rest of them, particularly the three red Yankees holding the baby and left high and dry...

is this correct? Who knows... but its bloody funny intended or otherwise!!!!
The point is, the ECL mob gave us a position where we could plausibly go either way. We retained a foot in both camps. An absolute strategic failure on their part.

I'm sure this can't have been planned but if this goes down as it seems, City and Chelsea have just seen off the Red Clubs (and The Spuds).

I would not be surprised if a deal between City & Chelsea plus Ceferin has been put in place to get this done.

I still want an apology from the club but this could be one of the greatest nights in history
Fuck it, let us write the narrative this time.
A genius undercover sting.

Could be the best masterstroke of all time this. City never wanted it, we know that much. Reluctantly we went along with it.... let the shit storm ride for a bit to expose it for what it is... then announce we’re out and leave the instigators high and dry with nowhere to go other than to resign. The G14 are falling apart. We beat them at CAS and now we are getting revenge!!!!! Fuckin blinder, City!

Nasser declined the eca s presidency, and tebas is the one who hates you and us. He is the tool real barca etc used to block our clubs.
Uefa wronged us as well, but my opinion is they did cos this association is too weak to put the "historical" in their places. They asked for a ffp, they asked for sanctions etc, in the end uefa dealed this badly enough so psg and city could prove them wrong in court.
If uefa becomes stronger and puts equity above historicals, it ll be better for all. Its good the cartel lost credibility and power. Table turns and our semis is the proof of the new age incoming.
Great post.

May the best team win in the semis! Hopefully 2 good games.

Reading between the lines of posters on here....

City agreed to join without any intention of actually doing so, they thought the reaction would be as it was.

When that reaction happened they step back and pull out and leave the rest of them, particularly the three red Yankees holding the baby and left high and dry...

is this correct? Who knows... but its bloody funny intended or otherwise!!!!
Bull shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.