The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It’s a fuck up no doubt, making it more than that ur not a blue
Haha ok mate. Im fuckin embarrassed that we even sat round a table with those cunts. Not one year ago they were trying to royally fuck us.
if you are ok with that then ... good for you. Im not. It wont stop me cheering and loving the team but ill never think of the suits in the same way again.

if thats ok with you like

We will move on.

Our owners brought us success beyond our wildest dreams.Not going to write them off just yet.

I have seen blues knocking shit out of each other during?after games,and go home laughing,and joking, pissed together afterwards.We are fickle fuckers us fans.

It is a marriage for all of with City,right now many are rightly upset, i see it like having an argument with the wife because she just bought her 45th pair of Shoes this year.The next day all is forgiven.Until that is she buys the 46th pair.

Mate, you can’t be serious?

There was nothing on our socials. No quotes from anyone associated with our club.

The quotes from Glazer were deliberate to show you who was responsible.

We’ve infiltrated the cartel and brought it down.

The trojan horse.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

The club have played an absolute blinder.
It's like fucking 3-2-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.