The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It makes perfect sense. The PL needs 15 votes to expel another club from the league.

That’s why they needed 6 English clubs in the SL to begin with, leaving only 14 PL clubs against it.

As soon as City quit the SL, it was inevitable the other 5 would follow soon after. They had no choice.
What so don’t get is if they new we were reluctant why not ask Everton Villa Wolves West Ham?

i tell you what, boys and girls. i'm fucking drained after all the goings on this week. all these shenanigans going on at the business end of the season is just not on. i need to put football back in its cage in my head. that fucker has been on the rampage after it broke loose on Sunday.

a nice easy win this Sunday, and a win in midweek and i'll be happy and chilled again!!

There's a lot of truth in that. The United/Liverpool love-in from the national and international press elevated those clubs to a level whereby the owners thought they could get away with anything. This shit show has been enabled by every bit of biased smoke blown up the arse of those clubs. A lot of this is on cunts like those in the WhatsApp group. Cunts like Castles, cunts like Delaney, cunts like Harris (x2), and cunts like MacKenna.

Well done lads!
Not to mention rags and dippers choosing PL chief exec

In fairness, the President of his own super league has just blamed us for collapsing it from within. So it shouldn’t be a hard sell. He even slipped that us pulling out would ruin football. (I assume he means for 10-15 clubs).
Exactly, but I want it on the badge!!! :)

SALVATORES IN LUDIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.