The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I see the yes voters keep creeping out, bit like the teams in the super league lol,if you're going to vote, stick to your guns, looks a bit like shithousery when you void your vote on the quiet

Paying homage to the Super League.

Last one standing wins.

When is his next TV interview? Can’t wait, I’ve got the choc ices and popcorn in
When is his next TV interview? Can’t wait, I’ve got the choc ices and popcorn in
I assume he's
At this stage, Real and Barca are like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Their limbs have been hacked off and they are nothing more than an angry stump but they are still issuing threats

The fact one of their most important managers ever and the protege of potentially the most important person in their club history absolutely shit on the super league 48 hours before this statement, really shows how far into the mud they have been dragged into the past 6 years.

It's actually kind of sad in a way.
It's incredibly sad. Like probably many on here I've done the Camp Nou tour got the photo , but during the tour you got the impression they were a club that prided themselves on being a club of the people. More than a club is the motto. It's like they've sold their soul.

It's incredibly sad. Like probably many on here I've done the Camp Nou tour got the photo , but during the tour you got the impression they were a club that prided themselves on being a club of the people. More than a club is the motto. It's like they've sold their soul.
Sandro Rosell and Josep Marie Bartomeu sold their soul.

Rosell forced out Pep, did the illegal Neymar signing. Bartomeu sold Neymar and bought Dembele, Greizmann, Coutinho et al. Both hired and fired numerous managers and basically ended the La Masia talent pipeline. Furthermore both are criminals.

When Pep left they had one of the greatest collections of talent ever assembled playing Cruyff’s brand of football and those two fucked it. I don’t know how a team with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Busquets, Pique and Jordi Alba at its core managed to win only one UCL and 8 years later staring down the barrel of a bankruptcy. I suppose it is a cautionary tale.

I assume he's
More than a club is the sort of bollox a whole host of teams come out with. It's crap, just like "The rags way", "the dippers way", "the Arsenal way" etc, or any utter shite about a club's DNA.
They are a football team, a successful football team, but still a bloody football team. And it's a shite view from the visitors perch on the roof.

Sandro Rosell and Josep Marie Bartomeu sold their soul.

Rosell forced out Pep, did the illegal Neymar signing. Bartomeu sold Neymar and bought Dembele, Greizmann, Coutinho et al. Both hired and fired numerous managers and basically ended the La Masia talent pipeline. Furthermore both are criminals.

When Pep left they had one of the greatest collections of talent ever assembled playing Cruyff’s brand of football and those two fucked it. I don’t know how a team with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Busquets, Pique and Jordi Alba at its core managed to win only one UCL and 8 years later staring down the barrel of a bankruptcy. I suppose it is a cautionary tale.
answered own question with ridiculous wages and fees paid for players but it's city inflating the market

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.