The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
its going to happen ,make no mistake about it ,
Maybe it is. The Super League nobody wants to watch. Correction, no “legacy” fans want to watch. This new competition can have public votes on Twitter to award the team with the most votes a goal for all I care. Much like last time, like many, I’m done if it’s resurrected. Genuinely not interested in Real Madrid v Liverpool at 3am from Shanghai.

I guess the issue is for every one like me their are 10,000 replacements all willing to pay £2 each.

it really is a piss take that we got fined etc yet there are still 3 teams that havent even pulled out of this dumb idea and nothing has been done to them??
We didn't take it to the court system though, it'll get done when it gets done. Despite what Laporta seems to think, UEFA have not stopped all action, they've merely put in on hold.

New motion filed with Madrid court by A22, the company behind Super League. It is seeking to scrap the agreement UEFA signed with the 9 clubs- including 6 Premier League teams- after they backed away from the project. Would mean fines and penalties are annulled.

Yea guys it's coming back. Expect a new Super League attempt in the next months

New motion filed with Madrid court by A22, the company behind Super League. It is seeking to scrap the agreement UEFA signed with the 9 clubs- including 6 Premier League teams- after they backed away from the project. Would mean fines and penalties are annulled.

Yea guys it's coming back. Expect a new Super League attempt in the next months
Unless they have the agreement of at least some of those 9 clubs I wouldn't have thought they could do anything in that regards?

it really is a piss take that we got fined etc yet there are still 3 teams that havent even pulled out of this dumb idea and nothing has been done to them??
No one has actually pulled out is my understanding. But some teams - the other 9 - have said they're trying.

It's still alive and if they'd invited 32 or 36 teams to join, then stuck two fingers up to the PL and UEFA, they'd probably have got away with it.

It is one thing Barca and Real getting their pet judges in Spain to agree with their naked self interest. It will be another when it goes to CAS or the Swiss Courts. Political posturing and nothing more

No one has actually pulled out is my understanding. But some teams - the other 9 - have said they're trying.

It's still alive and if they'd invited 32 or 36 teams to join, then stuck two fingers up to the PL and UEFA, they'd probably have got away with it.

Fucking mess though isn’t it Colin? City dropped a HUGE bollock with this!

I'm truly hoping City have a plan to screw the current form of this idea up.

Wil be interesting to see how City approach rejoining after khaldoon admitting it was a mistake to join 1st time round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.