The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Agreed. That last closing line makes me very concerned. Absolutely no need to mention the fact we have won it twice during the appeals process unless that person has taken the very firm view we have cheated our way to it in some capacity.

It also beggars belief how dismissive the judge was of how bias can be brought into the case.

Judges are people too, they listen to the media, football is drawn along tribal lines.

How fucking arrogant to dismiss how impactful the Der Spiegel reporting was at the time to our club.

With all due respect though. If the club won at CAS and have the relevant information regarding emails and accounts then won't they be fine again?

Agreed. That last closing line makes me very concerned. Absolutely no need to mention the fact we have won it twice during the appeals process unless that person has taken the very firm view we have cheated our way to it in some capacity.

It also beggars belief how dismissive the judge was of how bias can be brought into the case.

Judges are people too, they listen to the media, football is drawn along tribal lines.

How fucking arrogant to dismiss how impactful the Der Spiegel reporting was at the time to our club.
Think it's more of a dig at the PL that this has been allowed to drag out so long.

Most worrying aspect for me is handing over everything we have internally, did we hand over all of our internal documents to CAS or have I imagined this?

With all due respect though. If the club won at CAS and have the relevant information regarding emails and accounts then won't they be fine again?

You never know what the PL would decide if there are external forces pushing them into taking action.

It’s possible that they’d hope this would all go away after the CASS verdict which is why the judgement basically asks why it’s taking so long.

If something negative did come of it then we’d probably have to go to CASS again unless they threw it out on the grounds of having already done a similar hearing.

Different rules, different agendas, that's my view.

I don't even think the Premier League rules for FFP were in place for the monitoring period Uefa went after us for?

This is just another smear job and I fail to see how it can be reported positively, considering we threw the proverbial legal kitchen sink at this with Pannick.

Think it's more of a dig at the PL that this has been allowed to drag out so long.

Most worrying aspect for me is handing over everything we have internally, did we hand over all of our internal documents to CAS or have I imagined this?

That's the thing. The Judge states it was already in the public domain via Uefa and Der Spiegel, so fail to see what else they would also be asking for.

Said documents and context secured our appeal.

‘Money buys “justice”’ shocker.
The corruption runs deeper than any one of us will ever know.

Judge seems very eager to have a go, more than you’d expect from a man in a legal position! This isn’t going to end well

Here we go...

Quiet News week so expect the usual cunts demand were stripped of titles etc. Followed by silent apologies after the damage has been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.