The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It is believed Perez will hold the chairman's role in the new league's structure, with Liverpool's John W. Henry, Joel Glazer of Manchester United and Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke as vice-chairmen.
The Glazers aren't letting go of their RAGS ownership anytime soon.

Every cloud ...

It is believed Perez will hold the chairman's role in the new league's structure, with Liverpool's John W. Henry, Joel Glazer of Manchester United and Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke as vice-chairmen.

Andrea Agnelli, chairman of Juventus, and believed until now to be an ally of UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin will occupy the fourth vice-chairman role.

Disgusting move, surely by now the average football fan can see what the Cartel is up to.

And I am not on about stopping us although this may be a welcome by product for them, it is about preventing any other club ever having the ability, luck or good fortune to ever challenge the elite.

Yes, we won the lottery when we were taken over as did Chelsea with Roman, and i would love to see fans of other clubs have the opportunity to experience what we have.

You can see exactly who is behind all of this, once more the rules talk about revenue but no mention of debt. I just hope that in the future the average fan comes to realise that the term FFP had nothing to do with fair play, it was a term invented to make anyone failing the test to be classed as cheats.

Do these clubs not realise someone has to finish last? They can’t all finish top 3/4.

How is having a team that finishes bottom of the league good for your brand?

they don’t care they all get a massive wad of cash finishing bottom every year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.