The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
They should do otherwise they won’t continue to have worldwide fans as who wants to support a club that loses most of the games year in year out especially when you can pick and choose?
American football now does not have any relegation or promotion and the clubs there do ok financially.

It is all about the money obviously.

City have no real option it seems to be in it unless real breakaway leagues happen and competitions.

A real split. You do your thing and we do ours say with the remaining PL clubs and other European clubs like PSG and Bayern

At times like these I always remember a few quotes from Khaldoon:

“Our club and team have disrupted football in the way it was played and conducted over the last 12 years. And when you create this disruption, there are people who don't agree with it. I understand."

“I don't think this is just an attack on Manchester City, it's against this league. I hope people start seeing that. I know people don't want to defend Manchester City - but for God's sake start defending this league.”

European Football is trying to lead the greedy pigs at United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham to Have ones snout in the trough in order to benefit financially.

Fuck the rest who dared to compete.
But it appears we’re at the trough with them?!

Those board members, fuck my ass. There has to be a reason we’d agree to this. Literally every single one of those cunts has been out to kill us for years, why’s re we trying to snuggle up to them?

if we are, I can’t quite believe we are yet though
Deano. Like your strong view but sometimes you have to snuggle upto pigs if a pig is the only shag in town. Our owner is not going to torpedo his investment in the City Group by making an early stand however unpalatable. Maybe he signs up in principle and just buys a stay at the poker table to see how the cards land.

It is believed Perez will hold the chairman's role in the new league's structure, with Liverpool's John W. Henry, Joel Glazer of Manchester United and Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke as vice-chairmen.

Andrea Agnelli, chairman of Juventus, and believed until now to be an ally of UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin will occupy the fourth vice-chairman role.

Just like Animal Farm all equal but some are more equal than others - pigs at the trough time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.