The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I’m disgusted at city to be honest. Fuck all of these clubs absolute twats the lot of them. Sickening

That’s a really strong statement from UEFA.

After reviewing this quickly, there's no chance it will go through - especially considering it doesn't have UEFA or FIFA backing.

Players aren't going to give up representing their countries. No chance.

I'm surprised so many on here think the 55:100 limit on wage/transfer spending:turnover is primarily designed to hurt City. It's about making football more like US sports, which have a wage cap, and ultimately protecting owners' profits!

A wage cap works in US sport because they all get their “transfers” from the same place - the US Colleges.

I think you're misunderstanding.

The story is not that City haven't been offered a place, its not that City won't sign up eventually, its that they haven't done it yet and everyone else has.

If this were ever going to go ahead, City would 100% become a founding member, anyone who thinks otherwise is incredibly naive. This is right up Soriano's alley, the only problems they will have are the "financial responsibility board" etc.
So far we are not part of it. Let’s juts for now fling mud at the rest of the jumping rats from the ship

City should distance themselves from this, the main culprits in setting this up is the yank owners who don’t invest also with this Covid ban on fans are they really bothered if there are no fans in the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.