The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Some rumours suggesting Maureen refused to take his players on to the training ground today because of this superleague nonsense. Fair play to him for that, needs Pep to follow suit now

Good, fair play to him, I hope they all walk away etc...

Wheres Pep? where’s Klopp? they don’t give a fuck about you and me, all we have is this site - and they don’t listen -the post above is 100% correct. they’re taking our game away from us - what about the other loteams and their ambitions? I thought we were making a stand -we are no better than Liverpool or ManU.

THIS...Trust in Khaldoon, Soriano and the Sheikh is irreparably destroyed.

Pep hides away with his 23 million a year - I’ a Blue, but I’m ashamed to be today.

Sadly, this.

The damage has been done, for City more than any other.

We all knew those cunts Glazers, FSG, Perez etc were greedy and would sell their respective clubs up a short creek at the first whiff of billions. But City? City always stood by their history, their connection with the fans and people of Manchester, their morale compass.

Trust in Khaldoon, Soriano and the Sheikh is irreparably destroyed. The club has made it very clear they don't give a flying fuck about the "legacy" fans and that'll stick regardless of whether this goes ahead.
Agreed mate.

If I wanted to support a club that doesn't value me, that doesn't care about anything other than the bottom line, that actively shits on the weakest members of the league and does it willingly is have become a United fan.

Turns out we're just as bad.

Only much smaller.

We're just a small man united.
I'll never trust our owners again. Ever.
Khladoon and the sheik can get to fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.