The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
So basically JP Morgan have offered £4.5 Billionish to finance this, hence it’s all about money and wherever the money is. for our owners thats change down the back of the sofa, so why not blow the fuckers out of water and make a rival bid? Shift the balance of power away from the yank owned clubs? Football sold its soul decades if not a century ago, be funny as fuck to watch them all come grovelling to our owners.

it could happen. They only need the 14 votes to do it
It could but already there has already been legal moves to prevent any sanctions being applied I guess they anticipated this and as long as they haven't broken any rules any regulations the uninvited and UEFA can probably do fuck all about it :(

Pep must have been privy to this and support it.

He only signed a new contract in November and the owners must have shared some of the vision with him, especially as he classes them as "friends". On the other side of this, if he signed that contract and had no prior warning or knowledge and hates the idea, I can see him walking.

If he was supportive then I'm hopeful the full details will make a lot more sense than this current wall of silence....

You know what, I would deduct enough points from each of these clubs to ensure they fail to qualify for any European football next season.

All 6 teams can go and fuck themselves.
Just relegate the 3 that finish lowest in the table >:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.