The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Bayern Munich taking the moral high ground over city. That is unforgivable.
Bayern are playing the long game. The German ownership rules mean they cant jump in.

If the Super League continues to gather pace Bayern will take the 'to be relevant we have no choice but to join' position and their fans will vote for it. Bayern's existence is to challenge the best in the CL. Without the best Bayern will join the Super League

Why did you post the list of names then (not having a pop, just interested)

I would post the no's, but there's too many. 1395. I wouldn't be able to screen grab them all.

I didn't slag any of the yes voters off. I they are happy with the Super League proposal, that's their choice. I'm not going to criticise them for voting yes.

Of course we’d get support from other clubs and fans if we did. Most pundits including the likes of Carragher and Neville would be praising us. Unfortunately though our lovely rich owners are as greedy and snide as the rest of these tossers involved.
So all the people who stuck the knife in over the past however many years are suddenly our friends and thankful to us.
Plastic praise.
That doesn't sit well with me either.
I get doing the right thing, as for any praise they could stick it where the sun don't shine.

im a rare one on here with the opinion it wont get up and running, we have only declaired our intention and nothing has been signed, this is now resulting in not national but worldwide condemnation,i think the presure to have it stopped will be to great for it to continue
Gone too far I think mate. Woodward resigning his position at UEFA and Ceferin's comments about Woodward and Agnelli appears to render the position of the clubs untenable within UEFA.

Now the mischievous side of me hopes that City signing the letter of intent is actually a ploy to get all these clubs who have officials in UEFA positions to step down from them - give 'em enough rope to hang themselves and all that - and that we're actually working in cahoots with UEFA to fuck them all over.

Last edited:
thats good of them, but on what grounds.

Bringing the competition into disrepute. It does not matter where they six clubs finish now, if they down tool it can have big implications for the rest of the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.