The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Another thing that's just occured to me (sorry if already mentioned - I can't keep up!)

The "Super Soccer Fussball League Bowl" teams probably WANT to be kicked from their respective leagues... at the moment the new league is midweek but if the leagues did grow a pair and boot them then they could in theory move that midweek to weekend primetime - that would properly screw the leagues and their TV revenue over.

I would post the no's, but there's too many. 1395. I wouldn't be able to screen grab them all.

I didn't slag any of the yes voters off. I they are happy with the Super League proposal, that's their choice. I'm not going to criticise them for voting yes.
Get that mate. Just wondering why you did it at all?

In the middle of more important issues, I must say that it intensely annoys me that Johnson and Macron have stuck their oar in. Neither of them could give a toss about football.

I get what you are saying, but it’s a good thing they are against this. We need everyone we can to be, especially those on power

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.