The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Utterly sunk by this. Can't really think straight and i've just been achingly sad since last night. It probably doesn't help now that I'm also possibly out of a job given my youtube channel was a full time endeavour. Emotionally and professionally devastated tbh.
I enjoy your content and it is a real shame you feel this way but you probably need to step back and away from social media etc if you are feeling this way.

i've read that their could be time outs in each half - so in essence it could be a game of 4 quarters.
FFS
Just wait till UEFA ramp up the rumors to try and shit on the super league because their little piggy has gone to market and they don't like it. You don't really believe this do you?

Some people will mate. And if they close off transfers to the big group it becomes v much like american sport v quickly. All the "big" clubs have all the players, and players become king (free agency, etc, etc)
Yeah, I suppose their will be supporters and people interested, they don't care who follows it along as the money is rolling in

38 games a season if they can get another 7 teams to join the circus.

No FA Cup, no League Cup, no CL, no Europa League, no relegation, and maybe no internationals. Just 38 games a season, and millions more in wages for the players.
I'm sure that will be the plan if they all get kicked out.

The game we know today will be gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.