The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Because being in bed with Kroenke, Henry, Perez, Agnelli (the very people who tried to destroy us via UEFA) is much better?

These guys run this new league with City having zero say. Good luck!

For clarity, I’m not in favour of the ESL or any of the crooks behind it - but I completely reject the idea that agreeing to UEFA’s equally reprehensible stitch up in any way constitutes a morally superior route through all this.

Which seems to be the hopelessly simplistic view of a lot of people posting on here today are holding.

There is no ‘do the right thing’ given the two options on the table.

They have already taken the 'football club' off the badge.

This is not something that can be fought. The biggest clubs are already too powerful

It can be fought though, that's why governments and organisations are getting involved because they aren't going to allow something that goes against the very fabric of our sport.

Its interesting that Sky is talking about the fight against Racism. The supporters of the ESL should ask Colin Kaepernick how the NFL’s owners (now the ringleaders of the ESL) dealt with his stand against racism.
His idea of racism was I'm not good enough to play so this must be racism.

Why?
You do know this is the same man currently bankrolling a league 2 up the pyramid? Had no issue accepting millions from the glazers, building businesses off the back of the rags name and has a job at Sky purely because of his past.
I thought he spoke as an ordinary football fan tonight.

You might not like the Guy that much,me neither.

But his sentiments as a fan ,are the same as virtually every other fan.

He is right it is anti competitive,destructive,will kill our game.

And we might as well all call it a day with no promotions,and relegation etc.

I have a horrible feeling that the SL power brokers not only knew there would be this backlash, but in fact counted on it! If clubs are expelled from their leagues, this makes it far far easier to make to transition to a single 20 team league format with 38 games each which the 100% the end game here.

If you really think the plan is to run a midweek competition with 18 games per team in 2 sections of 10, you're mad.
Just wait until this happens and the moment it becomes a full league they will find some way to kick us out and we will have to come crawling back, begging to play in the 5th tier.

And we voted for this. Think about that. Khaldoon, on the wishes of the sheik, actually voted for this.

PL will kick out the entitled 6 as they should.

What are they thinking ? Continue to be part of PL and play games over weekend and then also be part of SL and play games midweek.

So which team will Pep be picking to play over weekend and which he will pick to play in SL.

I guess there are two options

1 - No longer in PL

2 - In PL playing with bench as it would mean nothing to be in top four and getting used to be beaten by 10 player teams like Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.