The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Yes, it’s to be played alongside the domestic league, not a replacement. But with possibly 20+ games it leaves no room for domestic cups and UEFA competitions.
I’m understanding that Brendan but this is the format the ESL want to apply but that means every league complying and no sanctions against the competing club.
I can see the prem actually going along with this if it happens as it will be hugely devalued if they kick out the 6. Sponsors up in arms, and a massive drop in revenue filtering through the hierarchy.
It‘ll only take 1 league to hard line it and this potentially falls on its arse.

He is funny that Klopp,during our CAS appeal he was the most vocal,he tried to preempt, and influence, the out come at every opportunity.

There he is seeing his arse about getting shit they deserve.Pretty certain Villa fans are going to reciprocate to us on Wednesday.

Neville is living rent free in Klopp Head.

This is not about UEFA v ESL, it’s about English football v ESL. UEFA are a side issue we can try and deal with if it comes to it at another time (their proposals aren’t for until 2024!), but at the moment we are ruining English football and that’s all that matters right now.

I just don’t see it the same way as you - which is fair enough.

I fucking hate UEFA and I fucking hate Bayern - between them, they have spent the last decade trying to fuck my club at every turn.

I simply fail to see how their protectionist racket is a better option to sign up to than the ESL’s protectionist racket.

I’d be equally as pissed off whichever one we signed up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.