The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The media timeline so far points to Chelsea. I don't see that shifting toward us anytime soon.
The good news is that we're out and our fans and this forum will have played a part in that.
Well the MSM will probably tell it like that rather than praise City/cut them a little more slack than the others but the more observant fans can remind others about the reports that City had already submitted the documentation at lunch-time today but waited until much later to announce it(perhaps waiting until it had been received?). Whereas Chelsea leaked that they were merely getting the documentation sorted several hours later and waited until after their game to announce anything.

Also we have the fact that up until now City are the only club that a UEFA spokesperson has confirmed has officially left the ESL. Why wouldn't Caferin include them in his statement? Those saying "Chelsea had a game" Are basically suggesting, some positive news for the players, coaching staff and the fans would negatively effect the team before a game. Which is some strange logic to me.

I suppose it's not worth arguing over but I'm pretty sure we were last in and first out of something the club never really wanted to see.

Last edited:
Sorry bud. I’ll run all my posts by you to see if you think they’re relevant.
I can't offer a 24hr service, but I will do my best.

Sorry mate but keep the politics to the right forum. I fail to see what someone on telly said about ethnic quotas has anything to do with this thread. Sorry if I offended you. Sorry you were offended by whoever it was. Sorry you get offended...

Are you woke?

Plus, at least I didn't call you a ****. Every cloud n all that.

Night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.