The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We're not exactly UEFA's best mates though are we? Or maybe this was all just a cunning plan to smoke out our enemies and detach them from positions of power.
The enemies didn't need smoking out, They took their ball and went elsewhere regardless of what we were doing. Only thing is we have gone with them.

Only possible thing now is for Manchester City to make a statement TODAY to say they have made a mistake and they will not be taking part in the Super League on top of a massive apology to us fans.

I wonder who will broadcast it, Amazon, Netflix or maybe their own streaming service, SKY and BT will be shitting it.

The problem for me is that I don't know what not being in the SuperLeague means for City in the long term. As much as I don't trust any of the clubs in the SL, I'm twice as sceptical about Bayern and PSG. I still feel like atm we are better in than out of the SL.

And the Swiss model destroys the League Cup, because that's a minimum of 4 (or 6 if you're in one of the play-offs) extra games. The ESL is a minimum of 8 more. How the fuck are you going to fit those in? Talk sense FFS.
Hmm the official website says “There will be two Groups of 10 clubs each, playing home and away fixtures within the Group each year.” but they haven’t clarified the exact schedule. For example even the CL Swiss model is a a group of 10 but the teams only play 10 extra matches, and not 18. But you might be right.

There's a funny post on the
I wonder who will broadcast it, Amazon, Netflix or maybe their own streaming service, SKY and BT will be shitting it.
Someone on the radio said there is likely to be a mixed bag, including clubs broadcasting their own games

Every front page is on this today, and I think the owners of the English clubs have hugely underestimated the strength of feeling this has generated. They apparently expected anger but no focus groups could have prepared them for this. Would expect some vigorous rowing back in the coming days.
Bang on, they’ve seriously underestimated the strength of feeling against this farce and the momentum against ot will just gather pace, i honestly think it’s dead in the water already, this has galvanised every right thinking football supporter, i know greed is a strong emotion bit how could so many so called clever businessmen get it so badly wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.