The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think thats what could happen IMO.

Chelsea's insurance is City and City's is Chelsea. If league goes ahead then there will at least still be major clubs out ouf it and still some interesting games with other respectable clubs.
We are like the new kids taking the back ginnel to school with a load of yank exchange students waiting to fuck us up. Unbelievable.

Well if we dont join and we are stuck sharing the 50p that BT pay UEFA for next years CL rights. PSG and Bayern don't give a fuck, they own their leagues anyway. The only way we stay competitive is being in the ESL.
Kill the ESL in the fucking womb. It doesn’t happen without Munich, Dortmund, PSG, City and Chelsea

Chelsea's insurance is City and City's is Chelsea. If league goes ahead then there will at least still be major clubs out ouf it and still some interesting games with other respectable clubs.

Exactly. Soon as possible though, it's doing damage every second we're silent.

If the rumours are true then both City and Chelsea need to get written promises from other teams that they won't take our places. I accept that they wouldn't be legally enforceable but would severely damage any team that reneged.

Imagine a PL with no dippers, rags and gunners. I'd take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.