The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Because I think there is something else in play here. The fact Bayern and PSG didn't put their names to it yet, something doesn't smell right.
You’re right I think. Bayern especially are fucking devious and self-centred, if this goes ahead they will find a way to join. If it doesn’t go ahead no harm done for them.

The yanks are slime balls ,can't stand them anywhere near the game of football,they need to be driven out,if its not to late already ?
The spanish & italian clubs ,the word corrupt & bent springs to my mind when thinking about them.
I wouldn't trust any of that lot ,they are scum ,why would you want to get into bed with these vile imposters , they will eventually do the dirty on you city !
All the good work that the owners have done in the community , working with manchester council on projects has been undone at this present time.
A message to the owners, grow some balls ,change your mind.
Listen to the fans of mcfc, you always said you would ?
Make us proud ,not ashamed !

Last edited:
The more I think about this, the more I'm moving away from being ashamed of my cub.

Of all people, Jamie fucking Carragher said something last night that resonated.

He said that this isn't City, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham - this is individuals using our clubs' names to get what they want - more power and money.

There isn't a Liver bird, a red rose, a devil, a cannon or a lion sat in a boardroom doing this - there is a cock representing Tottenham but you get my drift.

I don't want to wash my hands with City because the club that I watched lose 1-3 to Shrewsbury Town in 88, the yellow and blue shirts I watched at Wembley in 99, the Kippax that I stood on to watch us win a derby in 89, the pitch I invaded after the Wigan match, the conga-line I joined at Ewood Park in 2000 or the Poznan I danced to when Yaya scored didn't decide to join the Super League, a person did.

Really hope that someone from City is on the phone to someone at Chelsea right now and for the sake of all fans of every club (bar the remaining 10) we do the right and proper thing.

Pull out now

We either need to be first or a joint statement with Chelsea if we are the two teams.

Not getting there first with this will make it even worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.