The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We need to get ours in first, that's my only advice.

If a club is to crack, it absolutely has to be ours, otherwise we really are on our own.

Only City and Chelsea are not backed into a corner, because of finances.

The team that steps back from the brink will earn enough PR kudos to offset pretty much all that came before it.
Yep it's now or never. Do the right thing City.

Not sure what the score is with Bayern but don't BEIN Sports have TV rights to the CL until 2024, meaning PSG can't realistically put their name to the Super League until then at least?

Plus its the FIFA WC and FIFA are against it. Essentially not burning bridges. But you have to think they wont sign up later as they wont be a founding member and get a small fraction of the ££ the others will. If it does go ahead I cant see PSG, Bayern or Dortmund being added in future. Hopefully all other invites are being turned down now too after all the backlash.

I assume it's because they needed six PL clubs on board otherwise there would be enough to vote out the ESL founders.

Like Salah winning the Puskas award or Jerry's gorgeous wife in Parks & Rec, the only thing that makes sense is something shady.
Absolutely the only reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.