The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I really dont get how the government think they can or should stop this.
12 private companies arranging a multi billion business deal and a capitalist government want to prevent it?
The game is an important part of our culture. They can & should step in in the same way they protect historic buildings from being demolished, or priceless works of art exported.

The amount of consensus here - all the way from Manchester MPs to Prince William - there is no way Johnson will be allowed to chicken out of this one. The ESL is doomed and City need to jump ship now rather than go down with it.

With this being in the headlines Mrs Citizen1961, who has zero interest in football, offered her opinion last night. She thinks for the amount the players get paid they should play an extra mid-week match and fails to see what the problem is!
For me the problem is between UEFA and the US owned clubs, I'm not even convinced our owners are fully on board but feel they have to be part of it at this stage to keep options open.
amazing what thoughts come into their heads when washing up

Johnson sees an opportunity and opens his gob. He's not known for thinking things through or keeping his word.

He should stick to funneling taxpayers money to his pals.
Fu*k Boris
‘Football is for the fans!’

‘It’s a National institution that needs protection!’

Tell that to bury and Macclesfield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.